I did it. I broke down and got an iPhone 5s.
- It is. So. Fast. Compared to my old 4
- The camera is amazing
- LTE is a godsend, and T-Mobile actually has good coverage
- I can’t live without Touch ID anymore, and I wish my MacBook Pro had it
- AirDrop is kind of useless given that it doesn’t work between iOS and OS X
- The UI translucency that wasn’t available on my 4 makes iOS 7 look way better
- Finally have flyover navigation in iOS Maps, it works great
- Seriously, it’s so fast
If you have an iPhone 4 still, you 100% should upgrade. Really.