After hearing much buzz about it, I decided to take CSSEdit for a test run. I don’t know — maybe I’m just stupid or something — but I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to do anything. The only thing I could actually figure out how to do was to edit the source by hand, which I can do easily enough in TextMate.
I suppose I’ll start looking through the help readings, but I think I’m going to end up sticking with TextMate and refreshing Firefox for now.
Oh, and when I complete a declaration using the auto-complete dropdown, it adds a semicolon yet I don’t know how to get around that without using the arrow keys (moving my hand way over) or mouse (even worse). Tabbing didn’t work, but I guess this is why I never got along with TextMate’s auto-complete function for braces and parentheses either.